VisualMust ® - Written
entirely in the JavaTM programming language.
NEW IN VisualMust
- Revision B4 This revision includes modification for compliance with J2SDK
- Revision B3 This revision includes modification for compliance with J2SDK
- Revision B2 This revision includes modification for compliance with J2SDK
- Revision B1 supports traditional Chinese and Japonese characters,
more generally languages that use double-byte encoding. You
may name objects with traditional characters with VisualMust
but, due to bug ID: 4760787
the ODB file name should not contain unicode characters. (Release
Fixed : J2SDK 1.4.1_02, mantis)
- Revision A9 is compliant with J2SDK 1.4.1.
- You may now change the color and font properties for table
- In previous revisions, the ImageChooser set the Project path
in lowercase. This revision fixes this problem.
- The GridBagLayout designer has been really enhaced. It allows
to visualize columns and rows.
- The VisualMust desktop is now customizable.
- Screen printing has been improved.
- J2SDK 1.4.0 causes some problems regarding comboboxes, consequently
this revision implements a workaround for bug 4653041
- This revision is compliant with J2SDK 1.4.0
NEW IN VisualMust Documentation
- The chapter "Root > Desktop options" has been added.
- The chapter "Root > Preference > Interface Builder
> Tracking > Emphasis" has been added.